- Posted by Think Tank for Global Sociology on August 22, 2012 at 5:17am
- The Development Review is an international Journal aimed at bringing the voices from the grassroots. It is a scholarly open access, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in the development sector. It is published quarterly.Specific focus of the journal would be on the following subjects.
- Gender in Development
- Social Enterprises and Livelihood Interventions
- Monitoring and Evaluation and Research Methodologies
- Applications of Sociological and Economic Theories in Action
- Human Rights, Peace and Conflict Issues
- Education and Children’s Development
The main objective of the journal is to bring together technical and applied research findings and use them to advocate policy changes. The Development Review publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, theories in practice, technical notes, and book reviews.
The Inaugural Issue themed””Livelihoods” – Tools, Innovations and Approaches that work” will be released. September 30th, 2012.
The Journal is actively looking for Reviewers in these fields if interested please apply to
For submitting your research papers please visit:
The Development Review encourages Open Data Share for more details visit:
Posted on Behalf of the Managing Editor
Visit the Think Thank for Global Sociology